1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
- Information you provide - When you sign up for Loecsen.com Account that requires registration, we ask you for personal information (such as your name, email address and an account password).
- User communications - When you send email or other communication to Loecsen.com, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
Loecsen.com processes personal information on our servers in France.
2. CHOICES FOR PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you sign up for a particular service that requires registration, we ask you to provide personal information. If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use.
If we propose to use personal information for any purposes other than those described in this Policy and/or in the specific service notices, we will offer you an effective way to opt out of the use of personal information for those other purposes.
You can decline to submit personal information to any of our services, in which case Google may not be able to provide those services to you.
3. INFORMATION SHARING
Please note that we will NEVER spam you, sell or give away your email address.
We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of users who searched for a particular term, for example, or how many users clicked on a particular advertisement. Such information does not identify you individually.
Please contact us at Loecsen.com - [email protected] - for any additional questions about the management or use of personal data.
4. ACCESSING AND UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you use Loecsen.com services, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests. In any case where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge.
The terms and conditions of use described herein constitute a legal agreement between Loecsen.com and you. You should read these conditions carefully when you use the web site or before downloading any documents. Using this web site means that you have accepted the terms and conditions of use in the following agreement. If you do not accept these terms, do not use this web site.
1. LEGAL INFORMATIONThis website has been published by Loecsen
Adress: 19, rue des 3 Bornes, 75011, Paris, France
The publishing director is Mr C. Adam.
This website is hosted by Ikoula - 130 boulevard de Verdun - 92413 COURBEVOIE - FRANCE
2. PROPOSED SERVICES
Loecsen.com puts at the disposal of users the following information:
- The discovery of expressions in a foreign language on a Flash player
- The downloading of expressions in a foreign language in PDF and MP3 formats
- A directory of websites
- A directory of translators
Free information is available on a free access basis.
The information proposed for sale is accessible on purchase via the payment module Paypal which is on each paying page. Loecsen.com places at the disposal of users the following services proposed on estimate:
- Subscription to access the player
- Download of the PDF and the MP3's
The user commits himself before any payment of one of our services to check the compatibility with his hardware.
3 - PAYMENT
The payment of the selected services is carried out with the module Paypal. The opening of the rights is immediate in the event of payment with the module Paypal.
4. OWNERSHIP OF THE WEB SITE AND ITS CONTENTSThis web site and it's content is property of Loecsen. All the contents of the Loecsen.com web pages are protected by commercial image law, commercial audio law, copyright, moral rights and intellectual property rights. If it is not explicitly allowed in the agreement or if it is not previously arranged with Loecsen.com, it remains prohibited to copy or to transmit, partially or fully, any element of these web pages.
5. LIMITS OF LIABILITYThe publisher is exempt from any responsibility due to damages caused from the use of this web site, including damages which are considered incidental or consequential, which are directly or indirectly related to the use of, or the inability to use the web site or the contents of the information or related functions, including all forms of damages or loss, even if Loecsen.com or an authorised representative has been notified of the possibility of such damages. The publisher is exempt from any guarantee, implied or expressed, including implicit guarantees of commercialisation, satisfactory and appropriate quality for a given purpose. The working of, the uninterrupted and error free operation of this web site is not guaranteed.
6. CURRENT LAW AND JURISDICTIONNAL COMPETENCEIn the case of any discrepancies, the parties will submit themselves, with expressed renouncement to any other court that they may have access to, to the Courts and Tribunals of Rennes (FRANCE)
7. PROTECTION OF INFORMATIONAs established in the French law « Computer and Freedoms » of the 6th of January 1978, we communicate the existence of a file created by and for Loecsen.com, assuming the responsibilities, and necessary for the services provided by the company with the client's personal details. The Client expressly authorises Loecsen.com to store and treat such personal data in any format Loecsen.com chooses to. These personal details will be strictly reserved for the communication of Loecsen.com. The Client will have at all times the right to view and access this information, change and cancel any of the personal details at the disposition of Loecsen.com by writing to [email protected]